- Paper should not exceed 5000 words (including bibliography).
- Documentation must strictly follow the latest MLA style. Download a short illustrative guide here.
- Endnotes (if necessary) should be used instead of footnotes.
- Font Face: Palatino Linotype.
- Font Size: Title 14 pt; Writer’s Name 12 pt; Text 12 pt.
- Space between two lines: 1.5 pt.
- Indention of long quotations (35 words or more): 0.5” on the left.
- Cover Page should have an Abstract within 200 words.
- Short Author-Bio (having designation, affiliation, qualification, areas of interest and major publications) within 200 words in third person should be appended to the paper.
- Paper must be submitted as neatly-typed .doc/.docx file via email.
- A declaration of originality, and non-publication should be appended to the paper.
Download a required format of paper here.
Failure to follow the guidelines may result in rejection.
Submission should be sent to: email@example.com
And to the Executive Editors (as CC/BCC) –
Subashish Bhattacharjee: firstname.lastname@example.org
& Saikat Guha: email@example.com
It is mandatory to send articles to all these three (3) Email IDs.
Submission should cover an email with a heading (Submission–The Apollonian–<Author’s Name>) along with the attached paper.
N.B.-All submitted papers will be reviewed by expert peers which might take 2-3 months or longer. Once the review process is over, the authors of provisionally accepted papers will be asked to provide necessary modifications and re-submit their papers within 7-15 days. The selection of papers is subject to the decision of the Editorial Board of The Apollonian, and any grievance in this regard will not be entertained.
The article must be an original research work with due acknowledgement to the all the sources used for research purposes. Neither the Publisher nor the Editors will be responsible for any kind of plagiarism and/or copyright violation. If an article is proved to be plagiarized it will be removed from the website and the author will be barred from submitting to The Apollonian thereafter.